As we emerge from Lockdown we have put a number of things in place to ensure you have a safe visit with us.
* Sanitising Stations at entrances and exits as well as in all bathrooms
* You will be greeted and seated upon entry by a member of our team
* All service will be table side
* Our team members will wear masks whilst table side
* A one-way system will be in place on our raised area, this is clearly signposted
* All tables and chairs will be wiped down and sanitised once you have left your table to ensure it is ready for the next customer
* All our team have been instructed to comply with a vigorous hand washing and sanitising routine
* The venue will be deep cleaned before we open and cleaned throughout the day
* Contactless/Card payments are preferred
* You can book tables for both/either food and drink but walk-ins are also welcome
These are just a number of measures we have in place, please follow any advise from our team during your visit.
We've been in inundated with people asking if we are taking part in the governments Eat Out to Help Out scheme...... yes, yes we are.
Every Wednesday throughout August you can enjoy 50% off all food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the value of £10 per person.
Get yourself booked in now, although walk ins are also welcome.... See you soon!